Daystar College Evening Program
ABOUT THE EVENING PROGRAM
The Daystar College Evening Program is a two-year program designed with a goal of imparting life experience, ministering restoration, and empowering students with personal knowledge of the Word of God, the Local Church, and the Holy Spirit. This program has been intentionally designed to encourage and empower leaders to walk in their God-given callings whether in the workplace, at home, or pursuing a career in the ministry field. Students will ultimately graduate with a Daystar College Certificate of Ministry Leadership.
The Evening Program is comprised of 4 semesters over the course of 2 years. Each semester is 14 weeks long. The Evening Program will not be in session during the Summer months.
The Fall semester of the Daystar College Evening Program will begin on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
Semester: Fall 2019
Session C: January 7th – February 24th (7 weeks)
Session D: March 3rd – April 27th (7 weeks)
*No classes on February 25th and April 7th due to Spring Break and Easter Break respectively.
EVENING PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Attend the Weekly Classes
Evening Program students are led by Teachers on Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm – 8:45pm. This Ministry Development Class is held weekly on Tuesdays, in the Daystar Commons Building at the Good Hope Campus. This class is 2.25 hours, meeting 1x weekly, consisting of 3 parts:
- 1h:15 minute Biblical Study
- 15 minute break and announcements by Host
- 45 minute Leadership Development
- Attend Daystar College Evening Program Weekly Class (Tuesday evenings from 6:30 – 8:45pm)
- Complete all Application and Enrollment fees to Daystar College
- Identify a Ministry Track
- Complete Weekly Daystar College Accountability Sheet
- Daily Personal Devotions
- Attend no fewer than 5 out of 7 of the Evening Program Classes offered for each 7 week academic session
- Serve at least 1 service a Sunday for 2 Sundays each month
Financial Payment Breakdown – Incoming First Year Student
Payment ($300 + Book Cost) will be due January 2020.
Payment ($300 + Book Cost) will be due February 2020.
Financial Payment Breakdown – Second Year Student
Payment ($300 + Book Cost) will be due August 2020.
Payment ($300 + Book Cost) will be due September 2020.
Total Two Year Cost = $1,200 + Books
*All payments made to Daystar College are considered final. No refunds or exceptions will be issued as monies will be directly utilized to resource the needs and growing vision of Daystar College.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The Daystar College Evening Program was specifically designed for working adults comprised of Christians from various backgrounds who would like to enhance their Biblical Knowledge and Leadership Skills in a significant way.
- 25+ years of age by the start of class
- Committed follower of Christ
- Regular and active member of a local church (for at least 3 months)
- Willing to commit 2 Sundays each month to serving at Daystar Church for 2 years
- Eager & dedicated to lifelong learning through a teachable, humble, and hardworking spirit
- Dependable & honoring of commitment
- Review the tuition & fees. Ensure access to sufficient financial resources to cover tuition.
STEP 1: Complete the Short Answer Application
Please complete and submit the following Short Answer Application Form:
STEP 2: Submit 2 Christian Character References
Ask 2 references to complete the following form on your behalf. The reference may not be related to you by family. Your reference should be a professional individual who knows you well (1 year minimum required).
STEP 3: Pay FIRST Spring Semester $300 Tuition Payment
You can make cash or check payments directly to Daystar Church. Please notate (Daystar College Evening Program + Your Name) in the memo line of your check and/or offering envelope. Or you can click below and make an online payment. Please select the “Daystar College Payment” option.
WHAT IF I WANT TO PURSUE MY UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE?
Enrollment in the Daystar College Evening Program qualifies you to receive 1/2 off tuition through the prestigious Lee University, Division of Adult Learning (Online). Please see Derek or Nikki Dale to learn more about how you can pursue your Undergraduate Degree from home!
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.